Monday, January 26, 2009

Perfect solution to lose weight!

What are the best perfect solutions to lose our weight???

Diet or eating control?
Berlapar? (Diet n berlapar adalah 2 perkara yg berbeza ya!)
Exercise?
Skip dinner?
Combine all of them? Or

Doing nothing?(Melampau ni sehhh)


So, which one u gonna choose?? To me, I've had experienced 3 of them; diet, exercise and skip dinner. Tp semuanya hampeh…the result was sooo upset. Nothing changed at all..Bila pikir2 balik buat merana badan je..jiwa pun melara..Ye lah, mcm mana x merana klu asyik sekat2 makan je..perut lapo tahap gaban, tp tahan gak..merana sehhh. Dinner time lg lah..tgk je org mkn sedap2. Sapa2 yg pernah merasa diet mcm ni, tahulah mcm mana rasa kan…??


Same going to be with exercise..I know2...bersenam is the best way to lose weight..I admit that and even majalah Rapi pun ckp mcm 2... We have to admit that... But have u ever wonder why some people (including me) still maintaining their weight (dlm erti kata lain berat x turun2) after doing tough exercise…Just like I mentioned in my previous entry, in order to lose weight I keep exercising secara konsisten. I aerobic, pergi gym n play badminton mlm2..Tp mcm I katalah…I failed to shed any kilos..Not even single kilo. So, do u think any reason behind??? Im sure, first word that come across in ur mind is the rate of metabolism..Yes, that’s true. Each of us may have different rate of metabolism. That why sometimes we can see some people are so easy to lose weight. Puasa 3, 4 hari pun leh hilang 2 kilo. Diet seminggu je dah hilang 2 kilo..But hey…that not me..My metabolism rate was low at that time. That why diet n exercise bagai nak rak pun still x trun2 any kilos…Selain tu, maybe gak my diet or cara makan I x betul. Maklumlah kurang knowledge..Dulu, I tot, skip meals or berlapar can make me slimmer..yer lah kan, x mkn..mesti lah leh kurus..Unfortunately, that was TOTALLY WRONG. Skip any meals or berlapar, can gain ur weight and of course make u even fatter. Why jd cam 2?? The reason is skipping meals will force ur body to decrease ur metabolism rate. (pls refer my previous entry). So, if metabolism rate menurun, maknanya, less calorie yg dibakar. Bila kurang calorie dibakar, maknanya, makin byk lemak berkumpul. Bila makin byk lemak berkumpul, so makin gemuk lah jawapannya..hehe…Bila makin gemuk, maka byk lah baju yg x muat (ni yg ngeri ni..hehe)..dan juga byk penyakit akan mula bersarang…


Sooooo, what are u going to do?? Klu mkn byk pun gemuk, x mkn (berlapar) pun leh gemuk. What shud we do?? Susah sehh…The only way is to replace meal which is low in calorie and at the same time can increase ur metabolism rate. Then u will definitely lose weight. Barulah boleh slim molim. What kind of meal that has the superior ability to do that action??? The one and only answer is HERBALIFE.

with herbalife change into this

*sorry for keep repeating the same pic of gemuk time coz i mmg x ambik gambar time i 70kg

Yes, Herbalife means a lot to me. See, how herbalife had done to me..From 70 kg to 60 kg now. (See pics). I know2, 60 kg is not considered as slim yet. But, the number is not the main point here. What the most important thing is how I manage to shed 10 kilos in just 4 months without extreme exercise and extreme diet. Herbalife can make any way possible…

With only 2 shake of herbalife a day (replace bfast and dinner while u still can have colored meal for lunch), this pdt had increase my metabolism rate, which explain how I can lose 10 kg in 4 months. Sure u all tertanya-tanya, bagaimana I boleh menahan lapar hanya dengan minum shake. Well, hanya empunya badan yg dah merasa shj can explain how do it feel. U wont believe unless u try. What I can say here is just….YES u akan rasa kenyang sgt..kadang2 kenyang yg amat (becoz u have to consume it with plenty of plain water and herbalife teamix yg sgt menyegarkan). And for ur info, Herbalife also can be consumed together with other food, which add more rasa kenyang while dringking it such as cereal, oat (my feberet), grind almond, pisang and other food yg releven..Jgn letak nasi goreng dah le…jd lain plak…hehe..Next2 entry I will post herbalife shake recipes yg I slalu buat for ur reference. Berbalik kpd rasa kenyang td..jika anda merasa kenyang yg amat, kenapa harus mencari makanan lain..kan? Most of my friends always asked me, why x mkn ni?or betul ke dah kenyang ni?I don’t know how to explain to them..like I mention, hanya empunya diri yg rasa mcm mana…And of course our determination to lose weight also help to cope all this situation. Rasa kenyang and our determination should always come together.. I hope u understand what I mean…I pun x reti nak explain mcm mana…Tp sebetulnya apa yg I cak ckp..mmg herbalife shake 2 akan buat u rasa kenyang dan bertenaga…


To be honest, klu ckp pasal herbalife ni x abis satu hari…too many stories, info and experience to kongsi..So, I think lets end up here for today…Lets discuss more about herbalife for next entry..tungguuu…







2 comments:

  1. wah kak sher..lepas guna herbalife dh jadi macam model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..nini..igtkan sapa lah yg bg 1st comment td..well, u know well how do i look 4 months ago...

    ReplyDelete